Mercy by the Sea creates a safe space where, through programs, events and retreats, individuals can deepen their relationship with the Sacred in self, others and creation, and work towards a just and compassionate world.
Please help us carry out this mission through your financial support. Mercy by the Sea, a sponsored work of the Sisters of Mercy of the Northeast since 1974, is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, which makes your donation tax deductible.
Your Support Helps Us
- Bring expert and heartfelt presenters to you, like John Philip Newell, Meghan Don, Omid Safi, and others
- Offer free-will donation programs such as Centering Prayer groups, Full Moon Labyrinth walks, and Art Gallery receptions
- Develop transformational programming like the School for the Second Half of Life and the Women’s Emerging Leadership programming
- Serve healthy and nutritious meals
- Maintain comfortable and affordable accommodations
- Create a sanctuary where the power of Silence is acknowledged and respected and individuals can explore a new way of being.
But we can’t do it alone. We need your help and support. Please consider a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more.