Assistant to the Facilities Manager
Location: Madison, Connecticut
Summary: Support the Facilities Manager with a wide variety of tasks to help maintain the buildings and grounds of Mercy by the Sea Retreat and Conference Center.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in general maintenance and repairs.
- Customer service experience desired.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Performs typical maintenance tasks which may include plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing.
- Maintains work area and equipment and observes all safety protocols.
- Assists with coordinating moves, transporting furniture and equipment.
- Performs snow and ice removal and other emergency relief efforts as needed.
- Must be flexible and available to work some weekends.
Contact: Robbie Amodio at email@example.com or call (203) 245 0401, ext. 102.