Location: Madison, Connecticut
Reports to the Kitchen Manager and Head Chef
Summary: Mercy by the Sea, a retreat and conference center in Madison, CT is seeking a cook to prepare meals for guests and special events. The position will provide support to guests, cook assistants, and be able to work compassionately with all.
- One to three years of professional cooking experience featuring whole food ingredients and specialty diets (Vegan, GF, DF, LF).
- ServeSave Certificate required.
- Flexibility in schedule on a daily and weekly basis, and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Assists in all the functions of the kitchen to assure the best possible experience for each group.
- Prepares meals for guests and special events.
- Provides support to guests, cook assistants.
- Must be flexible and available to work some weekends.
Contact: Suzanne Budwitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (203) 245 0401, ext. 105