Guest Services Associate
Location: Madison, Connecticut
Summary: The Guest Services Associate is responsible for guest services needs as directed by the Manager of Guest Services. This is a full-time position.
Organization Structure: The Guest Services Associate is accountable to the Manager of Guest Services.
High School requires, College Degree preferred. Effective written and oral communication skills, computer competency, efficient organizational skills.
- Contributes to the creation of a welcoming, compassionate and caring environment for all colleagues and guests of Mercy by the Sea.
- Assists in all functioning of guest services.
- Oversees the management of all Program and Directed Retreat registration. Ensures accuracy of information entered including input through Retreat Manager, payments, confirmations and follow up.
- Manage website registrations.
- Manage donations, input to Retreat Manage and give paperwork to appropriate personnel.
- Email appropriate program confirmation.
- Make additional copy and give any donations received to be acknowledged (Bernadette)
- Overnight registrations – assign rooms based on physical needs, then requests etc..
- Process money associated with all the programs and events.
- Retreat Manager Portal
- Second Half of Life and Sabbaticals.
- Men’s Spirituality Groups.
- Assists with other duties as requested by the Manager of Guest Services.
How to Apply
Please email a resume to the Executive Director, Sr. Mary McCarthy, RSM at email@example.com.