Upcoming Onsite & Virtual Programs
We invite you to explore our upcoming in-person and virtual programs at Mercy by the Sea. We look forward to welcoming you!
*In accordance with CDC COVID-19 guidelines, in-person guests registered for programs or retreats at Mercy by the Sea are required to present either proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test (not a home test) within 72 hours of arrival. Masks are optional, but are recommended for non-vaccinated guests.
- Plein Air Painting by the Sea: A Beach-side Workshop | Jill Nichols | May 18
- Living into the Presence: An Invitation into the Great "I Am" | Carmel Boyle | June 8 - 10
- Poetry As Prayer: A Weeklong Retreat | Rev. Dr. Mark S. Burrows, Ph.D. | June 19 - 26
- The School for Earth and Soul | John Philip Newell | July 12 - 14
- Reclaiming Our Humanity: Being Fierce and Tender in Our Call to Love | Mark Nepo | August 26 - 28
You can register online for all our programs. If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to call Guest Services at 203.245.0401, ext. 103.