Upcoming Onsite & Virtual Programs
- Spiritual Resilience in a Time of Climate Crisis | Rev. Dr. Margaret Bullitt-Jonas | September 28
- The Parables of Jesus in the New Testament: Their Relevance Today | Sr. Peggy Murphy, O.P. | October 13 - 15, 2023
- Exploring Our Evolving Journey in Life and Faith | Arlene Flaherty, O.P. | October 20 - 22, 2023
- Listening to the River of Life: A Contemplative Writing Retreat | Anne Simpkinson | October 22 - 25
- Windows on Heaven: Praying with Icons | Kathy Marzilli Miraglia, Sr. Cynthia Bauer and Sr. Madeleine Tacy | October 29 - 31, 2023
- Listening at the Threshold: Voices of Saints and Ancestors: An Online Mini-Retreat Live from Ireland for the Celtic Feast of Samhain | Christine Valters Paintner | October 30, 2023
- Mindfulness and Art: Tapping into Your Well of Creativity with Awareness and Compassion | Jennifer Rodrigues | November 3, 2023
- Spring Sabbatical 2024 | March 17 - May 5, 2024
The Mercy For All Scholarship provides support for those experiencing financial challenges.
➔ Learn more and apply here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Full payment is required at registration for all programs.
- A cancellation made up to 14 days before the program will result in a 50% refund of the payment that has been received.
- A cancellation made less than 14 days before the start of the program will not be refunded.
- A full refund would be given in the unlikely event that MBTS would need to cancel the program. Any payments made cannot be held by MBTS as “credit on account” toward a future date.