Upcoming Onsite & Virtual Programs
We invite you to explore our upcoming in-person and virtual programs at Mercy by the Sea. We look forward to welcoming you!
*In accordance with CDC COVID-19 guidelines, in-person guests registered for programs or retreats are required to present either proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test (not a home test) within 72 hours of arrival. Masks are optional. Our buildings and grounds are currently open only for guests registered for programs or retreats. We are committed to serving you with open hearts as we slowly reopen.
- Art and Spirituality of the New Testament: Exploring Betrayal, Mercy and Forgiveness | Sr. Peggy Murphy, O.P. | September 21
- Mindfulness in Nature: Seeking Connection with Earth and Being | Regan Stacey | September 28
- Living Into the Spiritual Invitations of the Second Half of Life | Joan Linley, Leslie Reed Shields and Rev. Sandy Koppmann | September 30 - October 2
- Mindfulness in Nature: Seeking Connection with Earth and Being | Regan Stacey | October 12
- Harvesting Grace: An Eco-Spirituality Contemplative Retreat | Claire Rusowicz and Anne Simpkinson | October 14 - 16
- Angels in the Dark: Meet Your Inner Healer With Meditation and Paint | George Herrick | October 18
- The Julian Circle | Rev. Dr. Mark S. Burrows | October 19, November 16, and December 14
- Healing Loss Through Conscious Grieving and Writing | Lisa Irish | November 1 - 2
- “A Thrill of Hope”: A Contemplative Advent Retreat | Claire Rusowicz | December 2 - 4
You can register online for all our programs. If you have any questions or would like more details, please feel free to call Guest Services at 203.245.0401, ext. 114.