Your donation means that Mercy by the Sea will continue to create a safe space where, through programs, events and retreats, individuals can deepen their relationship with the Sacred in self, others and creation, and work towards a just and compassionate world.
Thank you. Your donation makes a difference!
Because of you, we can:
- Bring expert and heartfelt presenters to you, like John Philip Newell, Paula D’Arcy, Christopher Pramuk, Omid Safi, and others
- Provide free programming such as Centering Prayer groups, Full Moon Labyrinth walks, and Art Gallery receptions
- Develop transformational programming like the School for the Second Half of Life
- Serve healthy and nutritious meals and maintain comfortable and affordable accommodations
- Fund scholarships so that all are welcome to participate
- Create a sanctuary where the power of Silence is acknowledged and respected and where individuals can explore a new way of being.