Your donation means that Mercy by the Sea will continue to create a safe space where, through programs, events and retreats, individuals can deepen their relationship with the Sacred in self, others and creation, and work towards a just and compassionate world.
You can make your donation by check, phone or online. If by check, please mail it to Mercy by the Sea, 167 Neck Rd., Madison, CT 06443. To donate over the phone, call the office at 203.245.0401. To donate online, please fill out the fields below.
Thank you. Your donation makes a difference!
Because of you, we can:
- Bring expert and heartfelt presenters to you, like John Philip Newell, Paula D’Arcy, Christopher Pramuk, Omid Safi, and others
- Provide free programming such as Centering Prayer groups, Full Moon Labyrinth walks, and Art Gallery receptions
- Develop transformational programming like the School for the Second Half of Life
- Serve healthy and nutritious meals and maintain comfortable and affordable accommodations
- Fund scholarships so that all are welcome to participate
- Create a sanctuary where the power of Silence is acknowledged and respected and where individuals can explore a new way of being.