Your donation makes a difference!
Because of you, we can:
- Respond to the critical needs of our community and those who seek to explore a new way of being
- Bring internationally renowned spiritual facilitators to you like Robin W. Kimmerer, Mark Nepo, Christine Valters Paintner, John Philip Newell, Beverly Lanzetta, Carmel Boyle and many others
- Develop transformational programming like the School for the Second Half of Life
- Serve healthy and nutritious meals and maintain comfortable and affordable accommodations that align with the unique necessities of our times
- Fund scholarships so that all are welcome to participate
- Create a sanctuary where the power of silence is acknowledged and respected.
How you can make a donation
Donate by Mail
Send a check to Mercy by the Sea, 167 Neck Rd., Madison, CT 06443
Donate by Phone
Call 203.245.0401 and a member of our team will guide you through the process.
You can send a donation using the secure form below.