Meets the third Thursday of the month at 10:30 a.m.
Facilitated by Program Director, Karin Nobile
No Cost to Attend
The Mercy by the Sea Book Circle is for men and women who share a love of books. We meet at Mercy by the Sea on the third Thursday of each month from 10:30 to noon to discuss a book of the Circle’s choosing. Below is the chosen upcoming reading material:
- *The Light of Evening – Meditations on Growing in Old Age by Gunilla Norris
- *Wild Hope – Stories for Lent from the Vanishing by Gayle Boss
- How to Know a Person: The Art of Seeing Others Deeply and Being Deeply Seen by David Brooks
- How to Know a Person: The Art of Seeing Others Deeply and Being Deeply Seen by David Brooks (continued)
- The Gift of Restlessness – A Spirituality for Unsettled Seasons by Casey Tygret
*Indicates that the book is available in the MBTS Bookstore.