Themed retreats allow us to withdraw from the busyness of life and to reflect and pray. A themed retreat is grounded in a prayerful, listening atmosphere. It features an inspiring presenter and subject of interest.
- Advent, An Invitation Into Deep Time: A Summoning of The Heart to Presence | Jalyn Merrick De Sunae | December 16
- Writing Into the New Year: A Contemplative Writing Weekend | Anne Simpkinson | January 5 - 7, 2024
- The Seeds Are Rumbling: Calling on Brigid as Midwife, Muse, and Transforming Fire (Online) | Christine Valters Paintner | January 29, 2024
- Spring Sabbatical 2024 | March 17 - May 5, 2024
- A Men’s Lenten Retreat: A Friendship Like No Other | Father Joseph Donnelly and Bob Saraceni | February 16 – 18, 2024
The Mercy For All Scholarship provides support for those experiencing financial challenges.
➔ Learn more and apply here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Mercy by the Sea
- A cancellation made up to 14 days before the start of the retreat will result in a full refund minus the deposit.
- The payment balance is due 14 days before a retreat.
- A cancellation made less than 14 days before the start of the retreat will result in a 50% refund of the total amount that has been received. A full refund would be given in the unlikely event that MBTS would need to cancel the program. Any payments made cannot be held by MBTS as “credit on account” toward a future date.