Explore a New Way of being...
Featured ProgramsView all
- The Julian Circle with Rev. Mark S. Burrows, Ph.D. WED, February 08
- Angels in the Dark with George Herrick FRI, February 10 – SUN, February 12
- Spring Sabbatical for Women Religious MON, February 20, All Day – SUN, April 09
- Meeting Jesus: A Day of Lenten Reflection with Fr. Joseph Donnelly WED, February 22
Welcome To Mercy By The Sea
Mercy by the Sea believes in the sacred nature of the individual and all of creation. Our programs, retreats and events encourage individuals to listen into and trust the still inner voice. From that place deep longings, creative imagination and fledgling efforts in service of a greater good can emerge, be nurtured and spread in the world.
Come discover a new way of being.
- • Register to participate in one of our programs or retreats.
- • Reserve a meeting room or plan an overnight conference.
- • Visit our bookstore during certain hours (call to find the week's schedule).
A Note About Walk-In Visitors
Unfortunately, our building and grounds are not currently open to walk-in visitors, but we hope to serve you and/or your group in one of the other ways listed above. If you haven’t already, please sign-up for our weekly email to keep informed about any changes to our building and grounds availability.
Plan Your Meeting
Mercy by the Sea's beautiful grounds; peaceful ambience; tasty, healthy meals; and variety of meeting rooms - accommodating groups as small as 10 individuals or as large as 100 or more - make the Center the perfect setting for your church, non-profit or organization's meeting.Learn More
take a moment...
We are all meant to be mothers of God ... for God is always needing to be born.
Ways to GIve
You can support Mercy by the Sea in many different ways. Contributions of time, talent and financial donations are always welcome. Learn how you can help grow our programs and retreats, maintain our beautiful grounds and protect this sacred space.Learn More